Kaufman Trailers Offers High Quality, Cost-Effective Utility Trailers, Gooseneck Trailers, Flatbed Trailers, and Equipment Trailers delivered factory-direct anywhere in the continental United States. Distribution centers both east and west of the Mississippi River.
Kaufman Trailers has become an industry leader in the manufacturing and sales of utility trailers, gooseneck trailers, flatbed trailers, equipment trailers, car trailers, and dump trailers since our humble beginnings in 1987. Our products have become the standard of excellence for the industry. If Kaufman sells it, you can depend on it being the best value available. Our rigorous internal standards as well as NATM certification assure you of a durable, long-lasting, great investment.
We specialize in the following types of trailers:
- Utility Trailers – Our utility trailers all have top rails and a full width spring assist landscape gate. Our single axle utility trailer family is available in all popular sizes. Our tandem axle utility trailer family is the broadest in the industry, with GVW ratings from 7,000 to 15,000 lb. Our heavy duty utility trailers start at 12,000 GVWR and feature channel main frames and a heavy duty split spring assist landscape gate. We also offer wood floor utility trailers with slide-in ramps.
- Gooseneck Trailers – Offered in flatbed gooseneck trailer (deck over the tires), equipment gooseneck trailer (with fenders), tilt gooseneck trailer (fixed front deck with tilting rear deck), car hauler gooseneck trailer (to haul two or three cars), landscape utility trailer goosenecks, and detachable gooseneck trailer styles.
- Flatbed Trailers – Offered in a variety of capacities and styles. Our flatbed trailer line includes our standard models available in 14,000 GVWR to 25,000 GVWR, paver flatbed trailers, gooseneck flatbed trailers, air brake heavy equipment trailers, drop deck flatbed trailers, and detachable gooseneck trailer models.
- Equipment Trailers – The broadest line of equipment trailers in the industry! Available in all popular GVWR ranges and lengths, we have an equipment trailer for every need.
- Car Trailers – As the industry leader, our car trailer line is offered in the following: Diamond floor single car trailers, wood floor utility trailers, tilt car trailers, open center two car trailers in both tag-a-long and gooseneck hitch, gooseneck car trailers and truck haulers, wedge car trailers, and double deck car hauler trailers in four, five, and six car models.
- Dump Trailers – Our heavy duty, low profile dump trailers come in several weight ratings.
Our friendly, well-trained, customer service staff can help answer your questions and assist you in finding the perfect Kaufman Trailer for your needs at a price you will like!